Enrollment Forms

To complete the registration process for enrolling students at Iola Roberts, registration forms from this page can be downloaded or obtained from the office at Iola Roberts Elementary. A current water or power bill in the custodial parent's name is also needed for enrollment for proof of residency. If proof of residency can not be obtained an affidavit issued from the Pell City Board of Education is required.